An oxygen concentrator is a device which concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply (typically ambient air) to supply an oxygen enriched gas stream. We offer 5 liter and 10 liter concentrators depending on the prescribed dosage from your doctor. We also offer portable oxygen tanks to help keep you mobile while on oxygen therapy. Contact Lambert’s Customer Service Specialist for more information regarding home oxygen therapy.
The 3 setting Intelligent Pulse dose OxyGo FIT is the smallest and lightest member of the OxyGo family! OxyGo FIT is about half the size of OxyGo, and is small enough and quiet enough to be worn on a patient’s hip. Weighing in at 2.8 lbs.* with up to a 5 hour battery life** the OxyGo FIT Keeps Going—Everywhere.
- Clinically validated, 24/7 oxygen
- Only 2.8 lbs.* with up to 5 hours of battery life**
- No carts or tanks required
YOUR OXYGO FIT COMES WITH:
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Wall charger
- Car charger
- 3 year warranty
- Easy to follow instructions!
OxyGo Portable Concentrator keeps you ACTIVE! This lightweight portable concentrator weighs in at only 4.8lbs (with single battery) and can be charged by plugging it into a wall outlet or into a DC outlet in your car. The unit has a extraordinary battery life of 9 hours and is completely wearable!
- Weight: 4.8 lbs (with single battery)
- Size: (L) 8.75″ x (W) 3.0″ x (H) 7.25″
- Oxygen Flow: Up to 5 LPM of continuous flow
- Power Sensing: AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (auto-sensing to allow worldwide use), DC power cable for mobile car use.
- Battery: Single: up to 4.5 hours (recharge: 2-4 hours) or Double: up to 9 hours (recharge: 4-8 hours)
- Noise: 42 decibels
- Warranty: 3 year limited
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Designed for 24/7 use, at home or away!
Contact Lambert’s at 800-669-1103 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to order your unit today!