- Bubble design for maximum patient comfort
- Head and foot flaps will secure pad to mattress
- Compatible with any conventional bed
- Mattress is heavy gauge vinyl
- Economical alarm that notifies staff or caregiver that a user has moved
- Alligator clip attaches to clothing so when user gets up, the cord pulls from the alarm and the audio alarm is activated
- Activation cord is adjustable from 17″ to 31″
- Alarm easily secures with self contained clip
- Convenient dual volume settings: 70dB and 90dB
- Requires one 9V battery (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Hoyer lifts are used for transfers when a person requires 90-100% assistance to get into and out of bed. A pad fits under the person’s body in the bed and connects with chains to the hoyer lift frame. A hydraulic pump is used to lift the person off the bed surface. Contact us for more information on how to obtain a hoyer lift.
- Easy to assemble
- Height infinitly adjusts 14″
- Swivel casters provide smooth-rolling action
- Walnut, wood-grain laminated 31″ top on 3/4″ particle-board core with plastic edge molding
- Chrome plated “H” base and column for aesthetics and durablitly
- Supports up to 30 lbs. of dispersed weight.
An oxygen concentrator is a device which concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply (typically ambient air) to supply an oxygen enriched gas stream. We offer 5 liter and 10 liter concentrators depending on the prescribed dosage from your doctor. We also offer portable oxygen tanks to help keep you mobile while on oxygen therapy. Contact Lambert’s Customer Service Specialist for more information regarding home oxygen therapy.
The 3 setting Intelligent Pulse dose OxyGo FIT is the smallest and lightest member of the OxyGo family! OxyGo FIT is about half the size of OxyGo, and is small enough and quiet enough to be worn on a patient’s hip. Weighing in at 2.8 lbs.* with up to a 5 hour battery life** the OxyGo FIT Keeps Going—Everywhere.
- Clinically validated, 24/7 oxygen
- Only 2.8 lbs.* with up to 5 hours of battery life**
- No carts or tanks required
YOUR OXYGO FIT COMES WITH:
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Wall charger
- Car charger
- 3 year warranty
- Easy to follow instructions!
OxyGo Portable Concentrator keeps you ACTIVE! This lightweight portable concentrator weighs in at only 4.8lbs (with single battery) and can be charged by plugging it into a wall outlet or into a DC outlet in your car. The unit has a extraordinary battery life of 9 hours and is completely wearable!
- Weight: 4.8 lbs (with single battery)
- Size: (L) 8.75″ x (W) 3.0″ x (H) 7.25″
- Oxygen Flow: Up to 5 LPM of continuous flow
- Power Sensing: AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (auto-sensing to allow worldwide use), DC power cable for mobile car use.
- Battery: Single: up to 4.5 hours (recharge: 2-4 hours) or Double: up to 9 hours (recharge: 4-8 hours)
- Noise: 42 decibels
- Warranty: 3 year limited
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
- Use: Designed for 24/7 use, at home or away!
Contact Lambert’s at 800-669-1103 or at email@example.com for more information or to order your unit today!
- Chrome Plated Steel for strength and durability
- Rubberized top for added safety
- Full color box
- 9″ high; 14 1/4″ long; 11 1/4″ wide
- 33″ handrail height
We offer quality semi-electric hospital beds that will allow you to easily make adjustments to the head and foot of the bed. The beds are extremely quite as they adjust. The weight capacity of our hospital beds is 450 pounds and they are 36 inches wide and 87 inches long.