Join the team!
Lambert’s Health Care & Uniforms ranks among the nation’s leading specialty medical uniforms and medical products retailers in the country. With a nationwide reputation for innovation, quality, and compassion, at our roots we are a local, family-owned business who has served East Tennesseans since we first opened in 1956. We are seeking talented individuals who are, innovative, have a strong work ethic, and have a passion for serving others.
From hourly sales associates to leadership positions, we have a variety of career paths for you. All full-time positions receive a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance options, vacation and holiday pay, 401k contributions, an employee discount, direct deposit, and select commission/bonus opportunities.
If you enjoy working with people, have great communication skills, and are enthusiastic about helping others, you can be a part of this company and work in the growing Health Care Industry serving patients, families, and the various medical professionals in our community.
UNIFORM RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Lambert’s Health Care ranks among the nation’s leading fashion medical uniforms and medical products retailers in the country. We are currently filling retail positions for Uniform Sales Associate at our North Knoxville location.
Lambert’s has been a name that medical professionals have trusted for nearly 60 years in East Tennessee for both the medical products needed for their patients as well as their own personal professional uniform apparel. If you enjoy working with people, have great communication skills, and are enthusiastic about selling, you can be a part of this company and work in the growing Health Care Industry serving medical professionals and patients in this community.
Come join the Lambert’s team, where you will be trained on the best practices of our business and equipped with the tools to be successful in a retail environment. We offer exciting career path opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Great communication skills
- Energy and enthusiasm to help others
- Excitement for a career in retail
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Windows-based software
- Dedication to be the Best in all that you do
- Ability to work varied shifts (store hours 9AM-7PM; closed Sundays)
- Detail oriented
- High School diploma required
- Greet & welcome our guests and build relationships
- Discover needs and sell merchandise
- Enthusiastically meet and exceed guest expectations
- Execute price changes, ring sales, and inventory control
- Assist in merchandising through visual placement
- Reflect the Lambert’s brand in your look and presentation
HOW WE EDUCATE
- In-depth education on product lines, computer system, uniform programs
- Inter-department cross training
- Combination of classroom and on-the-floor training
- Pair you with an experienced mentor to learn best practices
- Continuing education to learn more about products/services and to improve client-building skills
- Generous employee discount
- Commission Opportunities
- Healthcare plan
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Tax-Free Health Benefits Cafeteria Plan (Flex Spending Account)
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Career Level Required: Experienced Staff Level (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 2+ Years
Education Required: High School or equivalent
Job Type: Full Time Hourly
Job Type: Full-time