Lambert’s Health Care & Uniforms has deep roots in caring for the East Tennessee community since it first opened its doors in 1956. Generations of families and medical professionals have chosen Lambert’s to find solutions to living safely and independently at home with our advanced medical technology and senior lifestyle products.
Medical professionals trust Lambert’s not only in the care of their own patients, but to meet their own needs as well. Lambert’s offers Tennessee’s largest inventory medical uniforms, shoes, & nursing accessories. We appreciate the support the community has given us as a local, family-owned business the past 58 years, and we look forward to serving you in years to come.
Core values for our team:
- Make a difference… Our job is to enhance the lives of our customers, their family caregivers, and of the medical professionals we serve. Our team’s greatest asset is to work with a servant’s heart.
- Treat people like family… Our customers and employees are our community, and we are where we are today because of them. They are treated with the same respect and care as our own families.
- Plan for the future… Develop solvent, sustainable programs with profitability so that we can fund our services and continue being a resource for our community. Win win is always best best!
- Create brand ambassadors… Our customers are valued, respected, and cared for. As such, their word of mouth endorsements are our greatest advertising and marketing presentations. We strive to earn that daily.
- Keep priorities right… What good does it do a man to gain the world yet lose his soul? Profit’s for the company, Success for self, Love for others… the greatest of these is still love.
We are committed to honor God and Jesus Christ his Son as we provide quality health care products and services to patients, families, and caregivers in our community.
Lambert’s believes in giving back, As such, we contribute to making our industry more accountable and more helpful in the marketplace. We know we have been given much, and as such we know much more is expected of us. As are result of this awareness of our responsibility, we have contributed in the following areas of our industry:
Senior officials at Lambert’s have served terms as President, Vice President, Ranking Board Members, and Chairman of key committees of the Tennessee Home Medical Providers Association (THMPA), the Tennessee Association for Home Care (TAHC), the Association for Tennessee Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment Services (ATHOMES), the American Association for Homecare (AAH), and HME Christian Fellowship.